Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Only contributions presenting concisely and clearly new information shall be accepted. All contributions are peer-reviewed. Peerreviewers know the name of the authors and may opt to remain anonymous.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or OpenOffice.
- The submission text is in English (either British or American usage) or France, with English abstracts of 200-250 words, briefly presenting the main results and conclusions (not a mere list containing the topics tackled) and with maximum 10 keywords ordered from general to specific.
- References are listed alphabetically and chronologically for the authors with more than one reference.
- Figures are TIFF images retaining full quality at 300 dpi, numbered and submitted separately. CorelDRAW files on condition that text is converted into curves.
- Photographic illustrations are high quality, grouped into plates. Each plate should have the photos numbered (i.e. Pl. I, Fig. 1; Pl. II, Fig. 1).
- Tables are numbered (Arabic figures) and titled.
- Equations are in editable format (Equation Editor / Microsoft Word).